[ppml] My idea was a non-starter

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Oct 2 17:04:38 EDT 2003

On this, I completely agree.  Unfortunately, the codified standard that
the AC MUST adopt WRT changing the policies at the meeting is that
there must be clear consensus for the change or it requires another
policy cycle.

I am hoping that we can achieve clear consensus at the meeting, although,
I think that will be difficult.

Owen