[ppml] Policy Proposal 2003-15: IPv4 Allocation Policy for the Africa Portion of the ARIN Region

William Stucke William at zanet.co.za
Wed Oct 1 05:26:15 EDT 2003

Raul said: -

> This comparison is very incomplete.

I know. I said: -

>Adapted from ...

;-) I also gave the reference so that people could get the full story for
themselves - which isn't quite true either, because RIPE will assign as
small as a /29, as per Leo Vegoda's email.

Nevertheless, I think that you will agree that ARIN's policies are the most
restrictive of the four RIRs, in the sense of restricting the smaller ISP.

Regards,

William Stucke
ZAnet Internet Services (Pty) Ltd
+27 11 465 0700