[ppml] Last Call for Comment: Policy Proposal 2003-3

John Brown john at chagres.net
Tue Nov 18 19:26:55 EST 2003

And why would your mother or daughter need more than a single
IP address ??

Owen's comment was if its SWIP'd it should have valid contact data.

Which I agree with.

Pushing the problem to the service provider doesn't work.  Many Many
service providers do not respond to abuse complaints.  And only if
you happen to be in the "right club" do you get any sort of response.