[ppml] Access to Bulk WHOIS data - a possible proposal?

sigma at smx.pair.com sigma at smx.pair.com
Wed May 21 11:01:57 EDT 2003

The AC's job is to examine public input regarding policy proposals and
formulate recommendations for the board.  Every scrap of public discussion
goes towards that process.  Your willingness to engage in public discussion
and revisions is a great thing, and I, too, encourage you to run for the
AC.  It's exactly the kind of work which needs to be done.

The group in the AC is not radically rewriting your policy or doing
anything weird or clandestine.

Kevin