[ppml] abuse contact requirements

Cutler, James R james.cutler at eds.com
Fri May 16 06:28:04 EDT 2003

1.	No.

2.	I can't find any IP-address business related benefit.  I see more
work required by applicants and more spam targets generated.

3.   No.

4.   ARIN should flag data which is known to be "bad" as long as there is a
well-defined process for "correction" and the ARIN community believes that
ARIN operations should be required to make such judgments.  The issue of
public access is a separate policy question which should be addressed
separately from data quality issues.

5.   ARIN should flag data which is known to be "bad" as long as there is a
well-defined process for "correction" and the ARIN community believes that
ARIN operations should be required to make such judgments.

If the "bad" data is the primary POC for an allocation, some modest attempt
to contact the apparent record owner should be made, as discussed at recent
ARIN Public Policy meetings.