[ppml] Valid POC phone #'s

Richard Jimmerson richardj at arin.net
Wed May 14 12:29:03 EDT 2003

Hello Richard,

ARIN does actively verify the accuracy of contact data
submitted for entry into the database.  It is not our
intent to reject contact information simply because the
telephone is not answered when we call for verification.
We will look very closely at the case you described below
and take any needed corrective action.

Best Regards,

Richard Jimmerson
Director of Operations