[ppml] BOGUS- ARIN WHOIS?

Jack.W.Parks at alltel.com Jack.W.Parks at alltel.com
Mon Mar 31 17:03:01 EST 2003

Thanks for bringing this up!

We have been trying to correct this discrepancy for months, however, we
are deadlocked with ARIN for resolving this issue.  I know this could
rat hole rather rapidly and is OT.  Ticket # ARIN-20021211.474

If you need any questions answered, you may forward questions about this
block to ipadmin at alltel.net or abuse at alltel.net.

Thanks,

Jack W. Parks IV
Sr. Network Engineer