[ppml] Displaying Rwhois information as separate field in whois output (fwd)

william at elan.net william at elan.net
Wed Mar 5 11:07:34 EST 2003

I had written draft on rwhois issues, though this would probably not
become a proposal (partially because only small part of it listed as #6
really needs to be a policy and my understanding is that somebody else is
already working on such a proposal, but if it is not brought it, I'll
send this as proposal or if you think it needs to be a proposal anyway,
please send me a note). The draft is located at
http://www.elan.net/~william/arin_proposal_rwhois_contact.htm

The above is just one of the options available for rwhois and other
options are available and will hopefully be discussed on DBWG, Please see
below on more particular details. If you want to discuss this issues,
please subscribe to dbwg mailing list.