[ppml] Policy Proposal 2003-1: Human Point of Contact

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Mar 4 20:07:06 EST 2003

While I can accept that the implementation of the policy might fall short
of it's ideal, I think that can be addressed through ARIN operations better
than through policy.  As such, I would appreciate your feedback if you have
ways to improve the policy or make it more effective.  I would also
appreciate
any feedback on ways the policy could become easier for ARIN to implement
while still accomplishing it's stated goals.  I'm not saying that your
feedback below is invalid.  Quite the contrary, it is likely to be exactly
correct.  However, I'd appreciate your assistance in turning it into
positive
action that can be taken to improve the process.

Thanks,

Owen

--On Tuesday, March 4, 2003 17:43 -0500 Jeff S Wheeler