[ppml] ARIN in-addr.arpa zones

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Jun 12 19:44:10 EDT 2003

Richard,
	Thanks for once again demonstrating that ARIN is committed to
doing the right thing through common sense and good stewardship.  I think
this is a perfectly reasonable response to the concerns raised by John
and others over the last few days.  It's also exactly what I expected
would likely happen.

	John, if you still feel the need for an AUP on it, I suggest you
submit a policy proposal.  Otherwise, I figure this is an adequate solution.

Owen

--On Thursday, June 12, 2003 6:46 PM -0400 Richard Jimmerson