[ppml] Policy 2002-7

Richard Jimmerson richardj at arin.net
Mon Jan 20 11:12:43 EST 2003

Hello Jim,

> Well noting that there was a letter to the authors.
> I think we should reevaluate this one.

After noting there was not community consensus to accept policy
proposals 2002-3 and 2002-7, as written, the ARIN AC requested the ARIN
staff send a letter to the authors of the proposals.  The letter pointed
out that these two policy proposals were very similar and that there was
not consensus to accept either of them, as written.  The letter provided
feedback to their proposals as it was received on the mailing list and
at the public policy meeting so they may refine them for further
discussion.

The author of policy proposal 2002-7 has not yet submitted a revision,
however, the authors of policy proposal 2002-3 have been working on a
revision that will be posted back to this list for discussion very soon.

Best Regards,

Richard Jimmerson
Director of Operations