[ppml] Policy Revision Proposal

Mury mury at goldengate.net
Thu Jan 9 21:12:02 EST 2003

I understand your point with d), but I think it's important to honor the
goal of keeping routing tables clean, and therefore respectfully disagree.

I don't understand your objections to c).  Why do you need to hand out IP
space to others from a /48?  If you are handing out IP space the mirco
allocation provisions wouldn't even apply to you.  You would be getting a
/32.

Mury