[ppml] Waiver of IPv6 Fees

John M. Brown john at chagres.net
Tue Jan 7 15:11:52 EST 2003

I'm not complaining about the fees, and sorry if that seemed to
be the case.

The issue is that people that wish to deploy IPv6 networks today
are finding it difficult to meet the requirements to submit an
application.

Others have made comments that current pre-ARIN holders of v4
space have been refused v6 space.  I don't know the validity of
this case.