[ppml] Waiver of IPv6 Fees

John M. Brown john at chagres.net
Tue Jan 7 03:02:57 EST 2003

and for those orgs that are "end sites" that wish to deploy
a v6 network now typically can't.

in talking with a number of national transit providers that
provide service in NM, they don't allocate v6 space to
end users at this time...   so you have to build a tunnel
to someplace "far" away like Calif..

so you have in affect a non-starter and people that want
to deploy unable to deploy....

the policies are focused on "not repeating v4 swamp" and
other errors.

I'd say that those "errors now" where the key to growth
in the early days.  I'd hate to see the error of today be
stifling the growth of v6.....

john brown