[ppml] What do we do with 2002-6?

Bill Woodcock woody at pch.net
Fri Feb 28 12:21:06 EST 2003

    > I am now bringing this very question back to the ppml............. what's
    > your suggestion?...... word smith the existing proposal and bring it back to
    > ARIN XI in Memphis (please offer suggested verbage)?.... drop the proposal
    > altogether?...... some other alternative that you would like to propose?

I would point out that this proposal received essentially unanimous
support in the last member meeting, and although this isn't a popular
place to point it out, the opinions of a very small number of people on
the list shouldn't outweigh the order of magnitude more people who
approved it at the meeting.

Again, the point of this proposal is to create uniform policy between
RIRs, and discourage RIR-shopping.

                                -Bill