[ppml] Question RE: Draft 2 of proposal for ip assignment w ith sponsorship

Taylor, Stacy Stacy_Taylor at icgcomm.com
Thu Feb 27 12:58:56 EST 2003

Hi All,
Speaking for the Office of IP Management for ICG only, I wonder why I would
have to do more templates when multihoming information from two ISPs is
required on the ASN request template.  Is my ASN not already in fact
"sponsoring" the multihomer by including my information on the
record/request?

If the ASN registrant changes one or both of its ISPs, it is for the
registrant to update their ARIN record, not the upstreams.

If we are to recommend a microallocation policy, I would like to see it
linked to the ASN process, since you shouldn't have one without the other.

Stacy