[ppml] List modification

Chris Jones chris at telespan.co.uk
Wed Feb 19 13:56:50 EST 2003

.. and those people very often do not think about whether everyone on the cc
list *should* have a copy of their response. Think about how much time that
can waste.

NB: I had to think about how to reply to this, then hit the 'Reply to All'
button (one that I only very rarely use), and then remove three cc names,
merely to ensure that this response arrived at the list. If that action has
to be repeated 50 times per day per internet user, that will be something
like 50 x 20 seconds x number of internet email users (say 10 million). How
many wasted hours does that add up to?
--
>From
Chris Jones
mailto: chris at telespan.co.uk
web: http://www.telespan.co.uk/

My PGP Key:-
RSA 2048/1024     Key ID:  0x2B1F1593
Fingerprint:  B073 FE31 0A6A 6BD6 C4DB  750D 2B30 D0E7 2B1F 1593