[ppml] Spamming off of this list

william at elan.net william at elan.net
Wed Aug 27 11:58:43 EDT 2003

I've received exactly same email from bhall at incognito.com as well and
I also did not comment on ip database tools but on other issues.

And ARIN does have policy for mailing lists, its at
http://www.arin.net/policy/arin_mail_aup.html and it states:
"Marketing of products or advertising of any kind, whether for business or
 employment purposes, is not allowed.

 Attempts to obtain email addresses for any purpose other than for which
 the list was designed is prohibited."

So Brian definetly qualifies for removal (ARIN listmaster - where are you?)