[ppml] Policy Proposal 2003-11: Purpose and Scope of WHOIS Di rectory

Azinger, Marla marla_azinger at eli.net
Fri Aug 22 14:37:08 EDT 2003

2.  Well, I guess I dont find the majority of the data I send in useless.
Plus, the manor of less data that you are referring to is already included
in the database...so wouldnt it just be best to leave it up to the judment
of the person looking to get ahold of a POC to decide for themselves whether
they want to contact the ARIN Directly Allocated USER or the Re-allocated
user?  Does taking away choices really resolve the end goal to have valid
POC's?  I dont think it does...it just minimizes the options people
have....and in alot of cases (especially with my company) will slow down the
response they get on issues if they dont have the ability to go straight to
the "actual user".

Marla