[ppml] IP Address Management Tools

Bill Van Emburg arin-member at quadrix.com
Tue Aug 19 10:46:19 EDT 2003

I've recently run into another product that might fit the need, QIP.  It
was created by a company called, Quadritek, and sold to Lucent in 1999.
  If you go to http://www.quadritek.com, it'll take you to the right
place within a Lucent web site.

I haven't used the product, but it looks interesting for this type of
application, and it's been used by enterprises for a while.
--
				     -- Bill Van Emburg
					Quadrix Solutions, Inc.