[ppml] POC verification process

Azinger, Marla marla_azinger at eli.net
Thu Aug 14 12:05:27 EDT 2003

Bill-  You are not the one and only that has done this.  We did the same
things because we had a company that was resposible for connecting a large
number of seperate 911 dispatch locations.  All these locations had already
utilized the private IP space and public IP's were the only way to avoid
redundancy.

Originally I had thought a proposal would have been needed in order to use
the public ips for private use.  However, after talking with several board
members I discovered that it wasnt necessary and that use of the IP's this
way was plenty justified.

Marla Azinger
Electric Lightwave