[ppml] IANA is dead!?

A. Michael Salim msalim at localweb.com
Mon Aug 11 11:17:46 EDT 2003

Hi,

An interesting application ... however forgive me for being ignorant but
could this not be done by using the 10.x.x.x space and a physically
private network - as you indicated, your networks are not connected to the
Internet anyhow, and yet they presumably are interconnected in some other
fashion perhaps through a backbone of routers using IPv4, in which case
you are free to use the 10.x.x.x space as you will.  If and when your
private network needs to connect to the "real interent", presumably you
could employ secure gateways or border routers, or some form of VPN maybe?

best regards
Mike Salim
www.adti.us