[ppml] Re: Independent space from ARIN

Sweeting, John John.Sweeting at teleglobe.com
Thu Apr 24 10:07:33 EDT 2003

I have 3 questions for William:

If this is not a policy issue, why are you posting to the Public Policy
Mailing List? and not directing it to either the CEO of ARIN, one of his
Directors, or the BoT?
Do you have unresolved requests with ARIN that you have followed through on
IAW with Richard Jimmerson's guidance?
Do you have first hand knowledge of anyone following written policy and
meeting published quidelines being rejected by ARIN?

If so it would be nice to see since all I have seen posted are vague
references to unidentified issues.

I am not sure who you represent with your "we" but it is certainly not me or
anyone else that I have spoken to at past meetings. If you have facts, then
represent them....if not, then stop wasting everyone's time. I also
challenge you to run for the AC in the next election, that way your support
can be measured and you can work from inside on fixing all these issues for
everyone.