[ppml] Re: Independent space from ARIN

Sweeting, John John.Sweeting at teleglobe.com
Tue Apr 22 22:30:13 EDT 2003

hmmmmm....that is quite the opposite experience from the oneI had when
transferring a very large sum of addresses from one of the largest Tier 1
providers to the company that bought us. ARIN staff worked with us all the
way to make it a smooth and straight forward transfer. Of course it probably
helped that all our address space was accounted for and our records were
well maintained and documented. I am not saying that ARIN is perfect but
they do one hell of a job given the task at hand. Again just my personal
opinion from my years of experience with ARIN.