[ppml] Last Call for Comment: Policy Proposal 2002-5

william at elan.net william at elan.net
Wed Apr 16 17:50:59 EDT 2003

If we really want to see organizations relinquish space to below /20
boandary (this creating new micro-assignments) then we must have new fee
schedule that takes care of micro-assignments properly. This issue of
changing fee schedule with more layers for smaller blocks has been hanging
around ARIN for a while. It been mentioned in Las Vegas and Eugene and
financial comitee did promise to work on it since ARIN has quite good
positive revenue but nothing has come to that so far... But it would
really be usefull if we want 2002-5 and 2002-6 to actually be used for
blocks < /20.