[ppml] Policy Proposal 2003-4: IPv6 Policy Changes

Mury mury at goldengate.net
Fri Apr 11 15:09:10 EDT 2003

Wow,

You know, I'm getting pretty sick of the sarcasm on this list.  A lot of
you make a lot of completely worthless comments.  Is IPv6 a good thing or
not?  If it is, why shouldn't ARIN be creating policies that promote its
use and development?

If you want to make the claim that developing policies that are useful to
the Internet community is a marketing effort that's your own perogative.

I don't recall making any suggestions that ARIN spend money on
"marketing."  I have very specifically been talking about a policy
revision the whole time.  That is what this list is *supposedly* for.

Regards,

Mury