[ppml] BOGUS- ARIN WHOIS?

Richard Jimmerson richardj at arin.net
Tue Apr 1 09:12:02 EST 2003

Hello Jack,

Correcting discrepancies in the ARIN database that relate
to the change of organization name for Internet numbering resources
are considered registration transfers.  The policies by which the ARIN
staff must review requests for transfer are stated at:

  http://www.arin.net/policy/transfer.html

If you have an open ticket that has not been resolved through the
standard process, you may contact ARIN's Director of Registration
Services through the registration help desk phone line, (703)227-0660.
I'd be glad to provide you with direct contact information off list,
if you like.

Best Regards,

Richard Jimmerson
Director of Operations