[ppml] Policy Proposal 2003-4: IPv6 Policy Changes

Mury mury at goldengate.net
Tue Apr 1 03:45:28 EST 2003

Although this is my proposal I do not have much background knowledge
regarding the original policy.

Was the original policy approved with consensus among the RIRs?

What mechanism exists to facilate reaching a consensus among RIRs before
implementing a policy?

Is it noteworthy to mention that the deployment of IPv6 has taken on
different characteristics in different parts of the world and therefore
slight differences in the policy may be beneficial?

Thank you.

Mury
GoldenGate Internet Services