Fw: [ppml] Re: ARIN Policy Proposal 2002-7

Newton, Justin JNewton at corp.untd.com
Tue Oct 8 12:58:37 EDT 2002

You could do that.  In this case you are still restricted to outages caused
by your routing provider.  I.e. if the aggregator goes down, you are off the
network.  This technique would isolate you from physical level problems, but
would not help you with logic or code problems in the routing
infrastructure.  You would also then, instead of being tied to an ISP, be
tied to an aggregator, which gets us right back where we started.