[ppml] Question?

Dr. Jeffrey Race jrace at attglobal.net
Fri Nov 29 23:59:44 EST 2002

On Fri, 29 Nov 2002 23:49:02 -0500 (EST), Brian Wallingford wrote:
>And, my answer is "no one".  If you're unhappy with a given network's
>policies (or lack thereof), you need not accept traffic from them.
That's
>as much regulation as I'm interested in seeing.

Like most people, I don't run my own mail server, so your suggestion
is useless for most victims.   I talked to my local ISP about
blocking all mail from Red China but they refused.

Your approach is resulting in the destruction of e-mail as
a viable communication mechanism.   Is THAT what you are interested
in seeing?

Jeffrey Race