[ppml] Policy 2002-5

Bill Darte billd at cait.wustl.edu
Wed Nov 20 18:37:45 EST 2002

I'm not sure I like the sentence related to organization name change, but
beyond that I thing we should resolve the 2 outstanding issues raised by
Stacy and Michael....namely....  12 months is too long (Stacy) and "If the
amnesty policy improves the registration data then that is
good. However if it changes the map of allocations then that is bad."
(Michael)..........

Can either (both) of you suggest alternative wording that addresses your
concerns?

billd