[ppml] Last Call for Comment: Policy Proposal 2002-6

Taylor, Stacy Stacy_Taylor at icgcomm.com
Fri Nov 15 11:05:28 EST 2002

Good idea.  John's 2 level sounds reasonable to me.
The enforcement issue remains, though.  Does the Registry contact the
upstream and the organization?  Notices of Action that routing of the old
block(s) will be discontinued 30 days prior? As someone said at the meeting,
we should have a stick to go with the carrot.  (Was that Bill W.?)