[ppml] Last Call for Comment: Policy Proposal 2002-6

Bill Darte billd at cait.wustl.edu
Fri Nov 15 10:55:38 EST 2002

I basically agree that a renumbering timetable is necessary and that is
should try to be compassionate without leading to procrastination...we want
to motivate the return behavior. I also agree that people should be prepared
for the migration by the time they take advantage of the policy.  Perhaps
there is a middle ground that would 'scale'... maybe a maximum of 3 levels.
3 months for aggregates smaller than /22, 6 months for /22-/20 and 12 months
for larger than /20.  Would this be too cumbersome?  What about only 2
levels?

billd