FW: Moving Forward: Call for Volunteers

Mark McFadden mcf at uwm.edu
Thu May 9 11:40:36 EDT 2002

I posted this to the 2050-wg list that is working on redrafting RFC
2050.  I'm also posting a copy here to the public policy mailing list so
that it gets wider distribution.  I hope that, if you are interested,
you will volunteer to be a part of the small editing teams mentioned
below.

Mark

Mark McFadden
21st Century Texts
Internet Infrastructure Consulting for a New Century
Madison Wisconsin
mcfadden at 21st-century-texts.com