ARIN Releases New Website

John M. Brown john at chagres.net
Wed Mar 27 12:08:31 EST 2002

I would be nice if this site was as easy to use as say RIPE or APNIC's
site.

Support for more diversity in browsers would be good.

As the current site does not work well within LYNX, LINKS or other
non-graphic based browsers.  The heavy use of graphics based buttons
and the like make it more expensive to unusable for those that don't have
high bandwidth, or for those that pay for bandwidth on a usage basis.

I personally don't like the wavy menu bar, it and the header take up
at least 1/3 of a page at 800x600.  It could be easily reduced, still
look good and be more functional in less space.

One must keep in mind that not everyone has broadband, latest video
hardware, etc.  The site should respect those in non-US regions where
bandwidth is more expensive, not as fast, and may not have the most
recent hardware/software or resolutions.

John Brown