Policy Proposal 2001-1

Mark Radabaugh - Amplex mark at amplex.net
Tue Sep 25 22:04:45 EDT 2001

Without commenting on the /29 proposal (OK - /29 is OK with us)....

It would help if ARIN would put the information on SWIP requirements,
templates, policies, etc. on the web pages rather than burying them on
ftp://rs.arin.net.  I have rather unsuccessfully looked for that
information several times in the past - I finally resorted to calling
the help desk.

I would speculate that a lot of smaller ISP's that are not SWIP'ing
reassignments simply lack the information to do so.

Mark Radabaugh
Amplex
(419) 833-3635