ARIN VIII

Member Services memsvcs at arin.net
Fri Oct 12 07:59:30 EDT 2001

Recently there have been a few inquiries regarding the status
of the upcoming ARIN meeting.  While we all share a concern
over the current state of world affairs, it is important to move
forward. The biannual Public Policy and Members Meetings
are an integral part of ARIN's mission to build consensus-based
policies.  As there have been many policy discussions on our mailing
lists of late, we need to carry that momentum into the public meeting
forum.

Accordingly, ARIN will hold its biannual meeting as scheduled,
October 28 - 31 in Miami, Florida. We look forward to productive
discussions and hope that you will make plans to join us.

Raymond A. Plzak
President & CEO