Policy 6 - Single organizations with multiple aggregation poi nts

David R Huberman huberman at gblx.net
Thu Nov 1 13:18:26 EST 2001

Hi John,

> I believe the point was that not every organization that currently has
> multiple maintainer accounts would want to fall under this policy so in
> order for them to have this new policy apply to them, they would ahve to
> request it.

Then if the language is intended for organizations currently managing
multiple maintainers, shouldn't we just say something like:

* Current members presently managing multiple maintainer accounts
should contact the ARIN Hostmaster if they wish for this policy
to apply to one or more of their current accounts.

Just a suggestion
/david