Question - ARIN's New Virtual Web Hosting Policy

Richard Jimmerson richardj at arin.net
Tue Jul 31 13:23:10 EDT 2001

This policy applies to requests that are submitted to ARIN
for review.  ARIN's ISP members are not required to collect
this information from their customers.  If an ISP elects to
collect this information, however, it would be helpful in
future discussions about web hosting policies.

Richard Jimmerson
Director of Operations