ARIN's policies concerning dial-up pools

Charles Scott cscott at gaslightmedia.com
Fri Jan 19 15:29:19 EST 2001

Daniel:
  User to IP ratios can vary all over the map for a number of reasons,
many very legitimate. I think any policies need to be carefull written so
as to not be missinterpreted, and it would be unfortunate if a policy that
implied some acceptable range of user to IP ratio made new allocations
difficult for organizations that legitimately run out of the norm.

Chuck Scott