ARIN's policies concerning dial-up pools

Alex Kamantauskas alexk at tugger.net
Fri Jan 19 11:08:51 EST 2001

 I am wondering if ARIN has an allocation policy concerning dial-up modem
 pools.  I have a few customers requesting network blocks, and in their
 justifications they have "dial pools" listed.  Is there a certain ratio
 of users to modems that I should keep an eye out for?  In some cases, I
 have suspicions that the customer could only justify X addresses, so they
 added Y modems in a "dial up pool" to beef up their requested numbers.

--
Alex Kamantauskas
alexk at tugger.net