Just to clarify : Conclusion?

Mury mury at goldengate.net
Thu Jan 4 19:41:50 EST 2001

This seems to make a lot of sense, but I do have a question.  How often
does this happen?  If it happens a lot, I don't think ARIN should have to
do any processing, but rather just notify the party that they do not have
a relationship with ARIN and they need to contact "___________" in regards
to their request.

If this type of request is rare, it would be nice if ARIN would try to
assist the downstream as David outlined.

Nobody should lose business due to a delay in the swip process.

Mury
GoldenGate Internet Services