anual renewal fees

jlewis at lewis.org jlewis at lewis.org
Wed Feb 28 11:25:39 EST 2001

I'm a little confused about how the fee system works with ARIN.  My
understanding was that when an organization got its initial allocation,
they paid a registration fee.  Then in the following years, a renewal fee
would be paid in each year in which space had been allocated in the
previous year.  i.e.

year 1: initial allocation...registration fee paid
year 2: no allocation...newnewal fee paid based on allocation in year 1
year 3: additional space allocated...no fee paid since no allocation in year 2
year 4: no allocation...newnewal fee paid based on allocation in year 3

Have I misinterpreted the fee schedule or is this pretty much how it
works?

 Atlantic Net                |