Reassignment Proposal

Tanya Hinman thinman at clp.cw.net
Tue Apr 24 14:52:19 EDT 2001

Lee,

Thanks for your feedback and yes our responses would be in RPSL.
We did discuss RWHOIS briefly at the last ARIN meeting in San Francisco.
Most people wanted to see the code upgraded and there was a suggestion that
ARIN take that responsibility. I am unsure of what the outcome of that
suggestion was though. Talks of RWHOIS and the code upgrade have been going
on for a few years now, but it appears that no one wants the job of
upgrading the code.

Tanya