The Four Virtual Webhosting Proposals so far

David R Huberman huberman at gblx.net
Mon Apr 9 18:18:02 EDT 2001

Gee, when I read all four policy proposals together, I find ARIN's
the least objectionable and the most "recommendation-like".

The other three (including mine) include policy language much stricter
than what I would expect from a 'recommendation'.

Can someone please refresh my memory on what parts of the ARIN proposal
were found objectionable?

/david