HOTEL BLOCK FOR ARIN VI THROUGH 5:00 PM EDT 9/20 - New Phone #

Member Services memsvcs at arin.net
Tue Sep 19 08:30:20 EDT 2000

For those registrants needing hotel rooms for the October 2-4 meetings,
please be advised that you need to contact the Washington Dulles Airport
Hilton directly to reserve your room at the ARIN rate.  There was a
problem with the toll free number yesterday and reservation requests were
turned away.

To reserve your room please call Jacqui Cox at (703) 478-2900 and ask for
reservations for the ARIN meeting.  THE ROOM BLOCK WILL BE HELD UNTIL 5:00
PM EDT WEDNESDAY - THE 20TH.  THIS IS THE FINAL EXTENSION.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.
Please let me know if you experience any difficulties.

Regards,

Susan Hamlin
ARIN Member Services