consistancy

Mury mury at goldengate.net
Mon Sep 18 23:03:47 EDT 2000

Cathy,

Thank you very much.  I obviously don't know all the details and issues
involved with reclaiming legacy space, so I don't wish to submit any
further comments other than it sure makes sense to utilize all the space
available before forcing the little guy to make technological changes that
he/she is ill equipted to do.

Of course we should all make changes that make sense and that we can
accomplish within reason.

Pick up the $500 bills laying around before scaping for pennies.  Even if
the $500 bill belongs to the president.

Thanks again.

Mury
GoldenGate Internet Services