consistancy

Richard Jimmerson richardj at arin.net
Mon Sep 18 14:47:28 EDT 2000

Hello Alec and Mike,

Alec wrote:
>Then perhaps I misunderstand how the fee schedule works,
>hopefully one of the ARIN staff can correct me.

Subscription customers are members of ARIN and continue to be,
as long as their subscription fee is paid annually.  It is not
required that subscription customers receive an allocation every
year to continue their membership.  It is included with their
annual registration/subscription fee.

Non-subscribers may join the ARIN membership by paying an annual
$500 fee.

Regards,

Richard Jimmerson