consistancy

Brian Wallingford brian at meganet.net
Sun Sep 17 22:28:22 EDT 2000

On Sun, 17 Sep 2000, Scott Bradner wrote:

: > This might sound like nit-picking, but I think it's an important issue to
: > figure out before I "petition" IANA/ICANN with the below request.  Does
: > ARIN want to be given authority to oversee those blocks?  I certainly
: > don't want to ask for something to be given to ARIN that ARIN doesn't
: > want.
:
: note that not everyone agrees with Bill's characterization of the current
: state

For the uninitiated, details on such might be appropriate on-list.

-brian