consistancy

Alec H. Peterson ahp at hilander.com
Sat Sep 16 16:59:59 EDT 2000

Mike Horwath wrote:

> I don't think anyone is arguing about not trying to be more efficient
> at all and that these are completely exclusive of each other and can
> be done in parallel.

However people do seem to be using the fact that ARIN is not revoking
allocations made before its time to various institutions as a reason for
repealing the virtual hosting policy.

Personally I think there are plenty of other objections about the virtual
hosting policy, which is why I am confused as to why so many people are
insisting ARIN do something it has no authority to do.

Alec

Alec H. Peterson - ahp at hilander.com
Staff Scientist
CenterGate Research Group - http://www.centergate.com
"Technology so advanced, even _we_ don't understand it!"